How to Win Digital Marketing Tenders
What to expect from digital marketing tenders
Do you want to bid for digital marketing tenders but aren’t sure how to get started? If that’s the case then don’t worry, we can help.
This blog will tell you what to expect from digital marketing tenders. We’ll cover different subsectors and the key things you’ll need to consider before producing your bid. Keep reading to find out more!
What type of digital marketing tenders are out there?
Digital marketing tenders can be found in both the public and private sectors, and include a range of subsectors. The different services include, but is not limited to:
- Media monitoring
- Press cutting
- Content writing
- Social media.
What can you expect from digital marketing tenders?
When you’re tendering for contracts in the creative sector, there are certain things that you should expect. These include:
Economic financial standing
When bidding for digital marketing tenders, you’ll likely have to provide information about your economic financial standing. Your economic financial standing considers the following:
- Your annual turnover
- Financial ratios
Buyers consider this to make sure that you’re able to carry out the work.
As a general rule, we advise that you don’t bid for contracts worth more than 50% of your annual turnover. For example, if your annual turnover is £1,000,000, you should avoid contracts worth more than £500,000.
When bidding for digital marketing tenders, you should expect to provide evidence of your previous experience. This helps reassure the buyer that you’re capable of delivering the project.
You should aim to provide the buyer with 2 – 3 case studies from the last 3 – 5 years. Ideally, these examples will be similar in size, scope and complexity to the tender at hand. The most important thing to remember is that your evidence needs to be relevant. For example, your experience with design won’t show the buyer how well you’ll manage a social media campaign. If it’s not relevant to the buyer’s project, don’t include it in your tender response.
To successfully bid for digital marketing tenders, you’ll need to demonstrate added value in your tender response.
Added value, also known as social value, is now mandatory in public sector contracts, with a compulsory weighting of 10%. You need to demonstrate how your business will deal with the environmental, social and economic aspects of the contract.
For example, you should consider how your business will:
- Support COVID-19 recovery
- Encourage economic growth
- Tackle climate change
- Create new job opportunities.
Do you need assistance with digital marketing TENDERS?
You don’t always have the time or resources to write a winning response in house. Outsourcing to bid writing experts can help. Our sister company, Hudson Succeed, offer four levels of bid writing support. They boast an 87% success rate and have over 60 years of bid writing experience. The services on offer include:
Need help sourcing digital marketing tenders? We can help!
Running your own business takes up a lot of your time. The last thing you want to be doing is trawling hundreds of websites searching for digital marketing tenders. Most websites post multi-industry opportunities and filtering them with CPV codes can produce unreliable results. Luckily for you, we have a solution.
Creative Tenders is an easy-to-navigate, centralised portal hosting live creative tender opportunities from across the UK.
Below are 5 past examples of digital marketing tenders sourced on our portal:
Digital Marketing Consultancy to Target an International Audience
International Pheromone Systems Limited – North West – Budget: £10k
Promotional Materials, Internal & External Signage & Wall Art & Digital Marketing Materials
Delta Academies Trust – Yorkshire – Budget: £200k
Digital & Social Media Agency Services (China)
University of Dundee – Scotland – Budget: £500k
Provision of a Digital Marketing Campaign Programme for SMEs
Advance Northumberland Limited – North East – Budget: Undisclosed
Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Event, Production & Digital Media Support for the 4 Corners Festival 2022
4 Corners Festival – Northern Ireland – Budget: Undisclosed
A SUBSCRIPTION TO CREATIVE TENDERS CAN OFFER YOUR BUSINESS:
- Access to all exclusive, public and private sector creative contracts in the UK.
- An on-hand Account Manager is available to answer any questions you may have about tenders for design work. They can help you understand the procurement process and answer any questions you have about the tendering process in general.
- A daily email bulletin is sent straight to your inbox when new, sector-specific opportunities are uploaded.
- Discounted support from Hudson Succeed, our bid writing division.
- 20-minutes of free consultancy with one of our Bid Consultants each month.
WE SOURCE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SECTORS INCLUDING;
- Events Management
- Digital Services
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & PR
- Video Production and many more.
Book a free live demo with Creative Tenders to see how we can help your business grow
WANT TO SAVE EVEN MORE TIME?
Upgrading to Discover Elite allows you to optimise your tendering opportunities even when you’re busy. Our two upgraded packages can improve your competitor awareness and bidding success rate. Each can help save you even more time when searching for tenders for design work.
THE ULTIMATE TIME SAVER PACKAGE OFFERS YOUR BUSINESS:
- A maximum of five tender breakdowns per month.
- An annual subscription to a maximum of two Hudson Discover sector-specific portals. This option can help businesses that overlap two industries such as Creative and Technology, for example.
- Pre-market and award engagement notices monitored on your behalf.
- Buyer portal management, including registration, password management, downloading documents and assessing viability based on your bid or no-bid
- Weekly phone calls with your dedicated Account Manager to discuss viable creative tendering opportunities.
THE BECOME A PRE-BID MASTER PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES:
- All of the above.
- Up to seven tender breakdowns per month.
- A Bid Strategy delivered by a Senior Bid Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience. It will also be managed by our Global Bid Director.
Contact us to find out how we can help your business grow.
You Might Also Like
- How Can I Win A PR Tender?
- 3 Things to Consider from Event Management Contracts
- 3 Things to Expect from Public Affairs Tenders
- What is Required for a Video and Film Tender?
- 7 Things to Expect When you Tender for Design Work
- 3 Things to Note When Applying for BBC Tenders
- Opportunities for Creative Contracts UK
- £500million Scheme Opens for the Film and TV industry
- Tendering Portals – Reimagined
- PR Consultancy Contract Exclusive to Creative Tenders