Creative agency tenders
What are creative agency tenders?
Creative agency tenders are requests for bids from the public sector to provide services such as:
- web design
- and other services.
Where can creative agency tenders be found?
They are typically found on tendering websites such as our very own Creative Tenders! Also, many government and local authorities will post tenders on their own websites.
How to bid on creative agency tenders?
Bidding on creative agency tenders typically involves submitting a proposal that states the scope of the project, the timeline, and pricing.
The proposal should include:
- A description of the agency’s qualifications and experience
- Examples of previous work
Once the proposal is submitted, the agency may be required to provide more information such as:
- Proof of insurance
- Financial statements
Tips to win Creative Agency Tenders!
- Research the Tender: Before submitting a bid, take the time to research the tender and understand the client’s needs and requirements. The more information you have about the project, the better your chances of success.
- Demonstrate Expertise: Be sure to highlight your experience and expertise in the industry. Showcase your previous work, providing industry-specific case studies, and share examples of how you have helped other clients succeed.
- Showcase Your Team: Be sure to showcase the team that will be working on the project. Do this by including details on the qualifications of the team members, as well as any awards or recognition they have received.
- Outline Your Process: Explain your creative process and how you plan to deliver the project. Be sure to include a timeline and any other key steps in the process.
- Be Reasonable: Make sure you are submitting a bid that is reasonable for both parties. Do not overcharge for the project or under-price your services.
The 2-stage tender process for Creative Agencies
Pre-Qualification: The pre-qualification stage is the first step of the two-stage tender process. During this stage, the agency must provide information on their qualifications, experience and references. The agency must also provide evidence of its financial stability and insurance.
Tender Submission: The tender submission stage is the second step of the two-stage tender process. During this stage, the agency must submit a detailed proposal outlining the scope of the project, the timeline, and pricing. This proposal should include examples of the agency’s previous work and a detailed description of their team and process.
Creative Agency tenders include:
- Website Design
- Brand Identity & Logo Design
- Digital Strategy & Social Media Management
- Video Production & Animation
- Creative Copywriting & Content Creation
- Print Design & Advertising
- Packaging Design
- UX/UI Design
- Event Design & Management
- Photography & Videography
How can we help?
A subscription to Creative Tenders provides you with:
- Access to all new public and private sector digital marketing contracts across the UK.
- A daily email bulletin is sent straight to your inbox when new marketing opportunities are uploaded.
- Discounted support from Hudson Succeed (our bid writing division).
- 20 minutes of free consultancy with one of our Bid Management Consultants each month.
Need additional support?
You don’t always have the time or resources to write a winning response in-house. Outsourcing to bid writing experts can help. Our sister company, Hudson Succeed, offers four levels of bid writing support.
They boast an 87% success rate and have over 60 years of bid writing experience.
The services on offer include:
Contact us to find out how we can help your business grow.
Also, we source opportunities for sectors including:
Book a free live demo with Creative Tenders to see how we can help your business grow.