MAXIMISE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH AN ACCOUNT MANAGER – Tender portal tips
TENDER PORTAL TIPS – MAXIMISE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH OUR ACCOUNT MANAGERS! – Tender portal tips
Wham, bam, thanks for your money – goodbye!
Does this sound familiar? After signing up to some online portals it is easy to feel forgotten about and quickly become disgruntled with the whole tendering debacle.
We know that tendering can be complicated and that not everyone is a bidding expert. That is why when you sign-up to one of our platforms, you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager.
This is where you can really maximise your membership!
As part of your subscription, your Account Manager will ensure that you receive filtered daily bulletins, specific to your sector – as well as access to the online, member’s portal.
Your Account Manager is directly contactable five days a week, to deal with any queries you might have. This service is not only limited to tender portal tips, our Account Management Team can also assist you if you are needing to advertise a tender opportunity as a buyer.
For example, if you have work that needs to be put out to tender, but you don’t have a portal to take the submissions and host the clarification questions etc, this can all be done via our portal, with access to industry-specific suppliers. Simply contact one of our Account Managers and you’re on your way!
If it is the actual tendering process itself that is proving to be problematic, i.e. you are bidding but not winning or maybe you are new to tendering and don’t know where to begin. Our dedicated Account Managers will be able to refer you directly with one of our Tender Consultants, who are experts with all tender-related projects.
Your Account Manager is part of your subscription, so make sure that you utilise this service to the full potential!
We are here to help you DISCOVER!
You Might Also Like
- Tendering Portals – Reimagined
- HUDSON PROCUREMENT GROUP UNDERGOES MAJOR MARKET RESEARCH PROJECT
- TENDER VLE IS NOW LIVE! – ONLINE BID WRITING COURSE
- TENDER VLE – OUR DEDICATED LINKEDIN FORUM – Bid Writing training
- ONE WEEK UNTIL TENDER VLE! – Bid writing Course
- ESPD – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW – European single procurement document
- TENDERS & BUYER PRESENTATIONS – TOP 3 BENEFITS OF ATTENDING A SITE VISIT
- ECONOMIC FINANCIAL STANDING – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- PQQ BASICS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WRITING BIDS – TOP 4 TIPS FOR TIME MANAGEMENT